Tuesday, August 2, 2011

YES, I MIX DESIGNERS.

I know this post is all over the place, but who cares! These are a few of my favorite things! First off, my mom was a brand fashionista wayyyyy back in the day! She has so many vintage pieces that she hardly ever uses. So while looking for her Gucci wallet in the closet, I came upon this beauty!



CHRISTIAN DIOR VINTAGE CLUTCH

t



BCBG ABRAM PUMPS $110 - I fell in love with these shoes the moment I laid eyes on them. Not only do they come in the beautiful color of Royal Blue, but they're suede! And what really sets these babies apart is the metal stud detailing on the heel!




MICHAEL BY MICHAEL KORS SHETLAND CAT-EYE $115 - So I've been on the lookout for some cat-eye style designer sunglasses. The ones I initially want are Dolce & Gabbana about $300 and I am not about to pay that much for some sunglasses. So I found a great alternative, these Michael by Michael Kors sunglasses! I got it in the brown shade because the gold detailing on the side makes it look so expensive, LOVE IT!






You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille