Monday, August 1, 2011

CAMILLE ZAHARA TURNED BEAUTY GURU?!

So if you haven't noticed, my blog has been strictly about entertainment news. Yes I love entertainment, but there are so0o many other things I find interesting too such as beauty, health, and fashion. So now I'm going to add that to the mix-up of this blog because I like to think I'm somewhat stylish ;P

So this weekend has been filled with visits to the mall. Yesterday I went to Cerritos and today South Coast! It's safe to say I'm seriously burnt out! But here's my fit for the day, I mean I got to bring that summer preppy game to the bubble!




FIT FOR THE DAY:

Blue & White Striped Button Up from Abercrombie & Fitch
Navy Blue 3/4 Sleeve Blazer with White Trim from NY & Company
White Cuffed Shorts with Zipper Detail from Forever 21
Blue flats with jewel detail from Hong Kong
Michael Kors silver watch with crystals

MAKE-UP:


White Eye-liner from N.Y.C.
Clinique Blush in Sunset Glow
M.A.C. Cremesheen Lipstick in Crosswires


White eye-liner has definitely become my favorite make-up tip because it's not harsh on the eyes and actually makes my eyes pop more! Try it for yourself!




You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille