Wednesday, August 3, 2011

RETRO CASUAL

Did I already mention that my work dress-code is pretty casual? Well it is so I put together a little retro-inspired look.

For my fit, I chose a black and creme striped top from Forever 21. It may look like just another plain top from the front, but when I turn around the bow-tie detailing gives it a fresh look that's so vintage inspired. I paired the top with some black capris with zipper detailing, totally forgot where I got that from. Then I used Ralph Lauren red ballet flats.





To go along with this look, I twisted two sides of my hair and tied it together in the back, while letting the rest of my hair hang free. I used Clinique blush in Sunset Glow, N.Y.C. eye-liner in Jet Black, and Elizabeth Arden High Shine Lip Gloss in Sparking Ruby. Gotta add the red lips to this look!




You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille